View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 11:17 AM
wyoming4x4
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
let the fun begin.

hello red tail. I've just recently built one of these engines. like mention before. btm end torque might be a issue. but if you spend some decent money on a nice carb things will go your way. edelbrock won't get it done!!!! wrong booster in carb. i have many photos in my albums of what the process was and cost in my documented build of this engine. been wanting to build one of these for a long time and now it is done, not cheap. wyoming 400 4v. check out my albums and the questions will begins. good luck and if serious i will help anyway i can. if you go with tim meyer your will be good to go, very knowledgeable on this very build and capable. their are other ways to get it done and how much do you want to spend. the CHI heads from austraila are about the best head out their for these engines PERIOD! DYNO proven. read up on (engine masters challenge) and get familar with this comptition. A 400 ford extreme has one this competition. Jon kasse. if wanting to do mild upgrade or extreme it all about the $$$$$$$. what is your application is the real question and what you really need!!