Old 12-22-2011, 03:04 PM
modularF100
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Howdy, Tom here. I would like to volunteer for the position of Alabama FTE Chapter leader.

I am living in Prattville Alabama, which is where I was lucky to have the Air Force send me. I've been here about three years. As you've guessed, I am in the Air Force. I fly a desk right now, but hoping to trade that for some wings and actually fly on a plane soon! I have a wife, Amanda, who works on base with me as a civilian contractor. I love vintage items, my dachshunds, and my old fords. Currently, I am working on the restomod of my 1979 F100 SWB 2WD, and finishing up my honey-do list around the house.

I have vBulletin experience, having ran my own automotive web forum (GrandMarq.NET) from 2004-2011 when I turned it over to a friend of mine. Currently, I have no elevated responsibility on any forum, let alone a ford truck forum (this is the only truck forum I use! )
I've met plenty of great people on here, and I see this as a way of giving back. I've read and understand all of the FTE chapter rules, and meet ALL requirements. Thanks for your consideration!

Tom