View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM
F-100CustomCabTBC
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well thanks you guys. I am going to have to look into SMS a little more.

manglass: Mac's is a custom upholstery business from what it looked like on their website. Again I only took a quick glance. I have an upholstery business already lined up to work on my seat, they are going to refoam it and everything.

As for the seat cover in general, I am wondering if I were to order the seat cover from LMC that is said to be for '61-'64 Ford pickups would it fit my '58 seat or is it most likely different size. Because it looks to be almost exactly like mine but like I said before the seam on the back rest was a little different. But that won't be a big deal. Here's a link to the cover I am refering, the seat cover at the very top of the page.

LMC Truck Parts - Page 90

For the chroming I could give a guy that I work with a call he is a really big Harley guy and he might know of a place where to get stuff chromed. Otherwise I did call a few places, Pauls Chrome, Bumper Boyz, and emailed 21st Century Finishes. But I think I might go with Pauls Chrome. They are where I am feeling most comfortable. But I am in MN and I think they are in PA.