Old 12-16-2011, 12:10 AM
ARCTIC_RAGTOP
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just came across this post, I've been dealing with Jason at Signature PTW for the past week or so, and can honestly say that I have never been so impressed with anyone's customer service. I work at a Ford Dealer and waited for 2 weeks for my parts guy to locate a lift and a set of wheels and tires, after I got sick of waiting and looked elsewhere, I stumbled across Signature PTW and got in touch with Jason, who has been absolutely awesome with answering questions, sending photo's, making suggestions, and giving me unreal prices with shipping to Northern Canada. I have close to 20 emails from him that were responses to questions I had asked, all within an hour of me sending it.... I just placed the order yesterday, and while I still haven't received the stuff yet, Jason has been in full communication the entire time letting me know that the rest of the order is in stock and ready to ship but the entire order will be shipped out as soon as the wheels arrive in 3 days. I just noticed that this thread hasn't had much action since May and wanted to give a reference for this business. Jason is GREAT to deal with and seems like as straight of a shooter as they come. Five Stars on this purchase experience. And he beat my local price, WITH shipping included.