View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 09:22 PM
maverick1701
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Here are a few pictures I snapped w/my cell when I got home at 8p.
I have my radio mounted on the left side of the console. I have my siren faceplate mounted w/their bracketry in the little change holder thingy and next to it I have my mic for my digital ally camera. Obviously I have the mics for everything mounted up on either side of my A/C controls. You can kinda see my laptop mount in the side of the picture (laptop is swung to other side of vehicle) but it doesn't interfere w/the siren box controls at all.

This is the siren box I have. Only the faceplate mounts up on the console (or where ever you want to mount it) the actual box where all the wires for the power, emergency lights, and siren you can mount anywhere in the vehicle (we mounted mine under the rear-pass seat). The only wire that runs from the wiring box to the faceplate is about the size of a phone cord....its a really cool setup and much easier to use/put together than the older style of siren boxes.

Galls Command Center Siren with Light Control - SK156

This is the flashlight that we use. I have no complaints. I like the fact that you can use either the LEDs (like when I forget to charge it and the battery is low) or the main light.
Its also bright as heck.

Streamlight SL-20X Halogen/LED Rechargeable Flashlight with Charger - FL538