View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 12:40 PM
LoudAmerican
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by beachbummer
Active well I was involved and organized the largest meeting they every had in NC. We had a large crowd of 28 people show up from all across the state. I was told what I was doing was the right thing, and then the leader of the NCCM sent a rep and an FBI agent to the meeting. The rep said that the NCCM does not support what I was doing, and planning. All i was planning was to lease a 1000 acre tract of land for members to bug out too. i had the land and the people lined up to help lease this land. The NCCM and The NC Ranger Corps are a joke. neither group would do any training unless it was inside a restaurant. I gave up on both of them. When the idea of training with airsoft or paintball came up you would have thought the world had came to an end. I feel like it is sad that Nc has 1 person holding the Militia hostage so he can pad his pockets off of it. The militia is not owned by any 1 person in this state or any other state.
Well - sounds as though a REAL militia needs to be formed ...
Personally; I am tired of the keyboard militants who would starve in the woods without a matchbook or a can opener