Thread: Miss you guys!!
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 08:49 PM
WarOzz
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Miss you guys!!

Hi all,

Wow it's been months since I been able to get online and see you guys. But hopefully that has changed for the better and I can be around more... maybe even members again!

Well were do I start... lets see as some of you know I was having some health issues last spring and I was in a pretty high stress job. Well the combination didn't work and it almost took me out. So I quit the stressful job, got my health problems on track, moved to the coast and got a brand new job building hot rod parts.

I now live just a few miles south of Lincoln City, only 100 yards to the beach. I work at Jim Meyer Racing products ( Welcome to Jim Meyer Racing Products inc. ), I am his Machinist making all sorts of suspension and chassis parts.

The new job is awesome, the coast is awesome... even in the storms like we are having now. But most of all it sure is nice to be back online and able to chat with you guys again!

So to all the old guys... man I miss you all! To the guys that don't know me yet... I am Ed and I love Ford Trucks, anything else ya want to know just ask me.