Thread: ATV's
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 03:04 PM
Canned Ham 450
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There really arent any places in CT to ride quads anymore. well atleast legal places. If they are sport ATV's you have then there are a few places that have an open practice every once and a while in CT. Rocky Hill (ctrivermotocross) has a track and they allow quads to ride there on most mondays, and every once and while Central Village has an open practice for quads.

There are no legal trails that i know of, and unfortunately i dont know anyone with land that they are willing to have people ride on.

I ride at a place in north haven, but its a really rough track thats all sand and the cops dont like us in there, considering one of the cops even took a dodge charger up in there and tried to chase us. Plus, if they do catch you and get you to stop, they impound your quad or dirtbike for a VERY long time..

Unfortunately the only places you can rally ride quads now is out of state. Thats why alot of the CT guys i race with are switching to dirtbikes..simply because there is an abundance of places to ride in the state.