View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 10:24 AM
zstangkrewson
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok, today i took off the current fuel pressure regulator... put an older one on, same story, have to pump it o start it, and to keep it runing, so i know its not the fuel regulator.... now i took off the vavle thingy off the top of the throtle, almost liek a electric choke of soem sort... its seems to be free and not stuck.. so now im researching throttle body sensor, fro mwhat im reading, this 25 dollar part could be my problem.... i guess ill have to swallow my pride and buy it.... try it out... nickle and diming my *** to kingdom come i swear... i still cant fathom why after i replaced the fuel pump strainer, its running worse..... its just beyond me, is it posible the fuel is flowing too freely now??? lol, what a headache... any more help would be sweet, my engine specs are: 1990 f150, 4.9 (300-6) fuel injected. repalced parts sofar, new lifters, intake gaskets, cleaned throtle and upper intake, new plugs, wires, bug and rotor, fuel filter and fuel pump strainer... any help would be awesome! thankyou