View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 06:10 PM
71dusterdan
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That 1st pic in the last sequence... The car came from the Arizona /Mexico border...I'm thinking it might have gone south of the border for some cheap body repairs. That Quarter had over an inch thick bondo in many places, the tailpanel also came to me with what looked like a giant spare tire sized dent in the middle. Gave the impression someone tried to push the car with a tire between the Duster and the push vehicle. So the tail panel has also been removed! The car goes into the body shop sometime over the next couple of weeks to start the metal replacement. Lt Quarter, tail panel, rt. quarter, and the trunk extensions. Gotta love that southwestern mud that was packed in those spaces. The next series of pics are of my grille, here is the restomod part of the body build. I decided an all black grille with minor highlights will better support my dark and menacing vision. A really ugly story behind this grille, for now let me just say..."dont do any good guy favors in trade for services, without making sure your services in return are done in a very timely fashion!"