View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 02:00 PM
R1_Demon
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you sir.

Ya, I figured those wouldn't hurt. LOL They keep telling me to get "crowd and hot girl/cheerleader" shots whenever I go out to shoot. Sometimes I get too focused on shooting the event/sports action itself and almost forget about the crowd. So, this time, I walked around the midway/pits first and did that shooting and then went trackside. Apparently that thought process worked, eh? LOL

The good thing is, I have years of experience shooting models, both in a portrait setting and at trade shows/events, so it's pretty much a 30 second ordeal with them to get the shot. I walk up, Me: "Do you mind if I get a shot of you?", Model: "Sure", Quick pose, <click>, Me: "Thanks and have a great day". LOL I usually have my equipment already set up ahead of time, so that I don't have to mess around with lighting or settings when trying to take the model's photo. Keep them happy and they are usually willing to work with you again and more often when you come back by later. Most of them ask for my card and contact me later because they notice I don't screw around and fiddle with my camera when taking their photo.

Anyway, glad you liked the images.