Thread: good junkyards
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 11:19 PM
snowcrash47
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by ncranchero
One of the places on Hwy 49 is Richards Salvage and the other is Binghams Automotive (336-859-5050) but they're real popular and the good stuff gets gone in a hurry. Try Daves Auto Salvage, (704-393-7064) just outside Charlotte off Hwy 16 before the Catawba River. The last time I was there, a couple of weeks ago, I did see at least one 67-72 and not too bad a shape either. Across the river there's Lucia Auto Parts. Good Luck.
hey ncranchero,

nothing like good ole' lucia. what part of denver you from. i've live in coulwood across the lake, but have grown up there you could say. ever heard of rhonda's school of dance, my aunt, her husband and uncle, mike martin runs mchansa trucking. ever heard of tony jones that runs the exxon on 16 around 73, my other uncle. well, you're bound to know somebody in my family being from denver. might even know me.

hey dotcentral, don't forget to look at ken ***'s junkyard on june dellinger/old lowsville road. all he has a bunch of older cars and trucks!! we have a farm right around this area.

charlie