View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 08:32 AM
ibuzzard
Panties NOT in a Twist
Received 288 Likes on 199 Posts
I see your point,Walston.I am actually of two minds on the subject:First,I really will miss some of those very knowledgeable and helpful guys over there,you can't replace that(.Perhaps we can invite them over here as "Guest Lecturers).On the other hand,we were a distinct minority there,our voices often being drowned out since our trucks are not as collectible/sought-after.

Since we didn't get much "air-play" within the old 48-60 Forum, I think that's why the Facebook group took off for 57-60.They have 1000 members,can you believe it?It's a great place for networking for Fridge parts and vehicles,with some dedicated,helpful people,including Bill Reil,who started it.I think he's a member here also.I personally hope that many of them will begin migrating here.We really need to attract the same caliber of experience as remains in our 48-56 Forum.People like me really need the help.

Thanks for moving some of your threads here.Every Fridge owner should look at yours,Mr4speedford,and Col.Flashman's galleries.

Steve.