View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:46 PM
j klug
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thinking About It !!!

Hello, I am on the fence thinking of trading my F250 for a 2012 super crew, I've spoken to my dealer but he tells me they will not have an allocation until the end of Dec. or Jan. then maybe several months till delivery. I live in Northern Il. and have done a few dealer searches on the Ford web sight only locating 3 trucks within a 300 mile radius of me in Ind. and Mo. they are 2011's but I'm hoping to make a road trip and see if I can test drive before I place my order. There is one I see on the road every so often in the area that has a excelent cap on it, Its a Bad looking beast. I've been driving diesels for the last 15 years but since 2008 and the EPA's rules about diesel emissions all the fun has been taken away. Not that the new 6.7 Ford motor isn't a monster but you are always dealing with exhaust regen cycles and fuel additives to insure proper catane rating. The wife just looks at me funny and calls me middle age crazy, But I Feel the need for speed. Any input on driving or options would be welcome.