View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Dirty Old Man in training

BassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardRESET View Post
I know that GIGGER usually does this but he was slacking today, even though he has posted this AM...

Happy Friday Eve fellow Xmen!!!

The other reason that I wanted to steal his thunder was because I wanted to do my 100th post!!! And the crowds roared and the women are in awe!!! It seems like it was just the other day that I was struggling to be able to post pictures... well look at me now!!! And you thought that I would never amount to anything...

Must be a city/country thing. Around here the crowd awes and the women roar.

And this thread has hit 101 pages! Way to stay engaged X-men!