View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 05:03 PM
zstangkrewson
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, heres an update. I have gone through all the vaccum lines, even gone to ford to ask abotu wich vaccum sensor is which... very un-informative gentlemen.... so after doing some reserch i came to the conclusion my vaccum sensors were in fact hooked up wrong, fixed them... then if you know what im fixing to say, youll understand the can on the passengers side fender.... that coffe can reservoir... it had a crack, very hard t osee when dirty... i rtv it but it didnt hold.... so ill be buying a new one hopefully.. now, all that stuff aside, i re-timed the ignition. its dead on 3 degrees btdc.... idles great, BUT when you put it in gear and gas it, it bogs down and even backfires into the intake.... what does this sound like to you guys???? bent push rod??? warped intake valve??? cracked head?????

any ideas greatly appreciated. im going to once again change my fuel filter, i just did it 3 months ago, but ill do it again just to take out hat option. cap and rotor are fine ,plugs are fresh, no cracked vaccuum lines, mostly new now. new throttle body gasket.

anotehr wierd thing, my floor vents are on now when they are supposed to be off.. .any ideas?