View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Post Fiend

JWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tseekins View Post
I think his work ethic and business prowess would make him an asset to any company. But, you can't say what ever you want especially if you have to apologize for your mouth. I've been there and done that in the military and it's a little disheartening sometimes.

But I agree with him 100%!
His "F___ GM!" was a bit over the top, a well placed "ta Hell with GM..." would have been a little more print-friendly BUT at least his passion is showing. Frankly we've become an entire country of sissified dandy's where "passion" is often confused with anger. Would Roger Smith, Lee Iacocca or one of the Ford's not been equally passonate? And by the way we need another Carrol Shelby or someone just as Maverick-y to really heat these new car wars up to a great level.

We need more passionate leaders even if its only in business to try restoring the "Made in the USA" label more common than it has been lately. Perhaps if we bought more domestic products the bailouts wouldn't have been necessary? (I doubt it but its a nice thing to think..........)

Heck give 'em hell Jim!!