View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 11:09 AM
Kingfish9
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1984 Ford E350 Fuel Problem 460

This is a 460 w/Holley 4B carb. Duel Tanks. Fuel lines go from carb directly back to tank selector on rail behind driver side and then to each tank. I see no mechanical fuel pump. Checked Inertia Switch-power is working. Vehicle has been sitting but i have been starting every week. I am not hearing any energizing of pumps when the ignition is on or cranking. I cannot find any fuse box under hood, only under dash. All fuses under dash check out good. Replaced both Fuel Relays[Power up (EEC) and Fuel Relay(green) on driver side fender under hood. Tank selector switch under dash panel indicates fuel in both tanks(it moves when the toggle switch is changed from tank #1 to #2).There is one small 3Amp fuse at the bottom right of the fuse panel that does not have any power even with a new fuse, key on or off. I'm not sure what that fuse is for. I checked all the tank selector wires where they plug into selector, with the ignition key on, and no power is indicated with the testlight on any of the contacts that plug into the selector. No power to tank selector wires during cranking either. Is there a 5 pin Fuel Tank Select Relay ? If so, where is it located ? Both tanks have fuel. Any suggestions ? <!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->