View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 09:44 PM
wolf189
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...and so, of course, on the 30 mile drive up to the dealership this afternoon my truck behaved perfectly and never clunked once which of course means that the service department is now going to be able to call me on tuesday and inform me that they could not duplicate the complaint and so will not be able to fix it. *sigh...*

in the meantime my service loaner for the holiday weekend is a 2010 XLT supercrew with the 4.6 3v. Not a bad truck but... it's missing some key features that made my truck the right truck for me... Little things like running boards... I never really noticed how much I was using them to get into/out of my truck until I had to climb into this loaner (this btw is probably a good point to grumble about the absence of the a-pillar grab handle on the newer generation F150's). Oh, and when I got home a little while ago, I opened the door and almost fell out into the driveway when my foot failed to find a running board to step down to. Oh, and this truck has been smoked in... a LOT... grrrrr... I want my baby back!

okay, that's enough whining for now. please return to your regularly scheduled chaos.