Old 08-28-2011, 05:44 PM
overlandexpress
Senior User
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Trade 1966 F100 Shortbed for Van or Motorhome

Wanting to trade my 1966 Ford f100 shortbed truck for a 94 and up Class C Motorhome, 4x4 van, Camper van or Toy hauler.
This sweet little Ford F100 shortbed truck sports a newly rebuilt 300 6 cylinder with mild cam, Offenhauser dual plane intake mainifold, brand new Edelbrock 500 cfm 4 bbl carburetor and has been upgraded to the newer split manifolds and has dual aluminized exhaust thru 2 flowmaster type mufflers, they exit out 2 stainless steel tips for great sound (everyone thinks it's a V8). All accessories under hood are new such as starter, dist, alt batt, voltage reg, solinoid, heater core, water pump, belts and hoses. The truck has tons of upgrades such as Pertronix electronic ignition, Power disc brake conversion, power steering conversion, new JDM drop I beams and rear drop shackle kit, new king pins, coil springs and shocks, newly rebuilt Ford 9" rear end with 3.50 gears for better hwy driving, a laser balanced driveshaft, complete clutch kit and new fly wheel and ring gear, new gauges and alpine stereo and so much more. This 1966 Ford F100 Shortbed starts, drives, steers, and stops like a newer truck, it is not a show truck but is a very clean capable and dependable everyday driver. I am looking for something to camp in and to tow a small trailer. I have about $10,000 into the truck thus far and am looking for a fair trade! if you have something email me at: hotrodsonny@live.com