View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 08:40 PM
Fordzilla80
Postmaster
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Honest opinions about Nebraska.

Hey guys, my name is Shaun and I'm an unfaithful Florida resident. I hate it here. I'm planning on leaving Florida after I finish college. I'm seriously considering moving to your neck of the woods so I can be more central to Midwestern Agriculture. My degree is in Agribusiness Management, and agriculture is pretty much non-existent in Florida, aside from Oranges and Horses. I have a deep family history of Agriculture, and I have a passion for working with animals, so you can see that I'm not really happy in Florida. I have family around Indiana and South Dakota, and I loved both places. But I really took a liking to Nebraska. However I've only been through Nebraska in the summer, so I have no idea what it's like in the winter time. I'd also like to know how open Nebraska is in terms of land, and what the sense of community is like. Oh, and what are the auto salvage yards like as far as the older trucks like my F100 are concerned? And if you guys can think of anything else that I should know, feel free to tell me. I'd greatly appreciate it.