View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 11:09 AM
Posting Guru

Sand_Man has much to be proud ofSand_Man has much to be proud ofSand_Man has much to be proud ofSand_Man has much to be proud ofSand_Man has much to be proud ofSand_Man has much to be proud ofSand_Man has much to be proud ofSand_Man has much to be proud ofSand_Man has much to be proud of
Indeed I do. Lutz had a killer looking '33 Ford roadster built and few years later (like less than 3 years) out comes the Foose-inspired "Prowler" that looked nearly identical. Now I ask you, what other car company had the nerve to build the Prowler? I loved the thing, although it could've maybe used some performance. This country needs men (and women) with the vision for tomorrow and the ablilty and work ethic to do it. While I agree with tseekins that arrogance can bite you, it sounds as though this guy is planning on doing it the old fashioned way, through hard work. Like the old saying goes, "...it ain't bragging if you can back it up..."