View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 09:08 AM
KC8QVO
Cargo Master
Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts
Those look good. You will like having them on there. I have a full set of seat covers in my truck too. I agree with hiding the nice leather seats (especially the KR red that I have) but the upshot is I can load up the truck with whoever, wearing whatever, doing whatever and the seats still stay nice. Which reminds me... I need to pull all the covers off and give them a wash

I have the AC seats and it still works with the covers on. It isn't quite as intense but it still works. I use mine every time it gets hot.

Another thought is the ones I have are full coverage covers. The sides of the front seats have openings/slots where the airbags are instead of leaving the whole side open.

Let me check some time today what they are. I got them from Pickups Plus Cars here in Ohio but I do not remember what the make is. They were about $350 if I remember right. They also do not have a cover for the armrest. I wish they did. I've already got a scratch on that leather from slamming the brakes and throwing a dog in to the front seat