View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 05:31 AM

tseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputation
One thing Ford needs to be cautious of is arrogance. Their own arrogance has hurt them in the past and they can't rest on their laurels today.

Look at GM's and Chrysler's overall sales. GM is still outselling Ford overall and and Chrysler is showing the most improved sales percentages in the industry. And, Ford is still doing very very well.

This all means that the majority of the buyers aren't as concerned about things like bailouts, TARP funds and Ford's refusal to accept these handouts as the Ford loyalists are.

I am a die hard Ford loyalist, I've bought two new ones in the past 12 months. However, I want to see Ford continue it's success so my family and I can enjoy these marvelous vehicles far into the future.

I just hope that Mr. Farley speaks for himself and not for the company as a whole.
2010 Ford Focus
2004 Expedition XLT 4x2

FTE Guidelines