View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 09:43 PM
bigern26
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow its been forever. Well anyway, I lost the garage I was using (owners moved)so I had to haul everything to my house. Working outside had its downfalls expecially with the weather we have been having.

I have recently gotten the underside of the cab undercoated, the firewall, inside, back of the cab, and window channels painted. I used good automotive rattle can(if there is such a thing) I did a few coats of primer and a few of black then did a couple clear.
I hope it holds up. I have let the clear sit for a few weeks to get good and hard before I wet sand.

Keep in mind I am not a body man, I do not have a spry gun or air compressor big enough to paint with otherwise I would be using the real stuff.
The exterior of the truck will be painted with High quality paint but I wanted to get the back of the cab and window channels done so I can get the glass set in and put the cab on the frame. I am trying to cut costs so I figure if I can have body on the frame it will be cheaper for the paint/body man.

here are a few pic of it, I need to take some more recent ones but I do need to post something