Old 06-16-2011, 04:30 PM
SlimShadySkip
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Web Link to get an Original Window Sticker for your FORD Vehicle

This is absolutelly Awesome....

I read in another Thread about someone who gave out Fords Phone # (1-(800) 392-FORD) to request an Original "BUILD SHEET" for your FORD Vehicle.

I thought this was pretty Awesome and called to request a Build Sheet... While I was on the phone I asked the lady helping me if the "Build Sheet" would include the MSRP or Retail Pricing on it just like the Original Window Sticker did? She told me that it would NOT...

But she gave me a Link that you can just simply type right into your Web Browser and insert your VIN at the end, and it will pull up and allow you to Print Out your Original Ford "Window Sticker"

I thought that alot of you would find this Incredibly Cool so I thought I would post it...

Please note: Im not sure if it will work for you, as It did work for my F150 but did Not work for my F250 that I just purchased 7 weeks ago. On my F250 it said that the VIN was not found in their system. But it was in the system when the lady on the phone requested a "Build Sheet" to be sent to me via the mail? So who knows why it did not pull that one up. Either way - Good Luck... Hope it works for ya.....

(http://) then fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin= (then enter your VIN after the Equals Sign)
Thats It....
Please Leave Feedback here to let everyone know if it worked for you or not.... Thx...

Scott Richardson
Florence, Az
2000 Ford F250 XLT SuperDuty CrewCab LongBed 4x4 with 19in Lift and 40in Swampers on 20in Mazzi Hulks. The Best thing about it is that it was a ONE Owner Truck (California Street Queen) Never OffRoad and No Accidents, Only 40k miles and I was lucky enough to pick it up for only $13.5k... It also has Bolt on Vertical Door Hinges on All 4 Doors... Haven't decided yet whether Im going to keep them or revert back to stock. They Do Get Alot of Attention, but are also a pain in the ***....

Let me know what you think..... Im definately open to comments or suggestions on where I should spend my $$$ Next to upgrade it...

Name:  2011-04-21_18-15-14_531.jpg
Views: 2357
Size:  120.1 KB

Name:  2011-04-21_18-15-34_381.jpg
Views: 2206
Size:  107.2 KB

Name:  2011-04-19_16-27-52_803.jpg
Views: 2298
Size:  111.5 KB