Old 06-12-2011, 05:46 PM
slowcoupe
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 Ford F250 Crewcab Longbed Powerstroke

I have recently been tossing around the idea of selling my baby.This thread is just a feeler as I am unsure if this is what i want to do. I just recently bought into a house and have a few other priorities. I love my truck and have kept it in immaculate shape to show for it.

The truck is a 2005 f250 Powerstroke. It is an XLT Crewcab Longbed. The truck is a 4x4 and works flawlessly. Currently has 69,XXX miles currently on the odometer.

Suspension
-8" suspension lift with dual reservoir fox shocks in the front and dual reservoir shocks in the rear, triple fox shocks on steering stabilizers in the front, traction bars
-Brand new 37/13.5/20 Toyo M/T (less than 5,000 miles) on 20x 10 MHT chrome wheels
-Just replaced steering box due to failure. System was flushed once after removing and once before install to ensure nothing is left in system. all new motorcraft atf was installed.

Engine
-RCD egr delete kit (before any type of failure)
-NEW oil cooler not rebuild
-Oil screen replaced
-Turbo was pulled apart and cleaned as per Forddoctorsdts.com (turbo has no play in shaft, Vanes and unison ring were not pitted, corroded or anything. Pictures to verify)
-Upgraded turbo drain pipe
-Coolant flushed and replaced with zerex g-05
-5" FBD aluminzed exhaust no cat/muffler with 7x20" chrome tip which is dumped over the rear axle. I still have the stock catalytic convertor as well.
-AFE stage 2 intake
-Accufab Intake elbow
-SCT X3 installed Innovative Diesel tuned with headgasket safe tunes
-2 brand new batteries installed last month.

Interior
-Light tan interior i have kept very very clean.
-Ford all weather floor mats
-Autometer triple gauge pod
-Pioneer 6 disc Avic in dash DVD/Nav system with bluetooth setup
-Tinted windows
-Upfitter switch kit to run auxillary power

Exterior
-Color is Dark shadow gray mettalic
-Harley Davidson headlights with HID high/low beams
-Line-X bed
-Bushwacker fender flares
-2010 Rear bumper
-Brand new F250 badges to replace all the old peeling ones
_Brand new Ford front grill badge
-Has 100W Reverse light setup off auxillary switch 1
-10" drop hitch will come with the truck.

Have only towed my mustang on a flat trailer with this truck a few times. Never taken offroad. No drips/leaks/noises of any kind. I treat this truck like it was my own child.I really take pride in my vehicles and having them mechanically sound and look as good as they run. Just flushed tranny and installed new trans filter and trans cooler line fitler. Oil changed every 5000 miles. Have run a synthetic blend oil since purchsed. Oil was just changed 100 miles ago as well as both fuel filters. . No accidents, clean title, 27,000

Price is firm. Truck blue books around 28 without any mods. I know what these trucks go for used as i have had a few of them. Really dont need to sell the truck. If you need more pictures or videos of anything feel free to ask. This truck if bought by the right person who will maintain it like i have will be reliable for years to come.. It has been a great truck to me and i am sad to see it go.

Aux backup lights.

heres a video of her from just the other night.