Old 06-11-2011, 04:43 PM
jonbar87
Tuned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lifted 1997 Ford F-350 XLT Crew Cab Long box - MINT condition - Tons of Extras

Unfortunately the time has come. I bought this pickup last year from an Air Force SMSgt. who babied it like crazy and now I have to get rid of it. My wife used to work so we could afford two vehicles but now that I got orders to Texas she's having to quit her teaching job so I'm having to sell my pickup. My loss is your gain. Here is the rundown:

Basics:
-1997 Ford F-350 XLT Crew Cab 4X4
-Long box
-7.5L 460
-ZF 5 Speed transmission
-Power Mirrors
-Power Windows
-Power Locks
-Power Steering
-A/C blows cold
-Cruise
-Tilt
-Driver Air Bag
-Anti-Lock Breaks
-Tinted all the way around(25%) with 6" front windshield stripe

Extra's that he did to it
-8" Skyjacker lift with 37" Cooper Discoverer STT tires with 17" rims....when I bought it they were brand new and I only put 3k miles on the pickup so I'd say they have at least 95% tread left on them.
-Brand new head liner (no idea why he replaced it, I guess he felt the need...I think he was OCD)
-Custom Leather Interior Seats AND Doors
-The entire bed is rhino lined along with matching red rhino lining along the bottom of all four of the door steps (once again, I think this guy was OCD)
-Full Towing Package WITH trailer breaks
-Automatic to Manual Warn Hubs conversion (eliminates problems many experience with the ESOF hubs)

What I've done to it since then:
As you guys may know if you were following my thread, the 460 uses bank-to-bank fuel injection, which is very inefficient. That is why I converted it to Sequential EFI and tuned it using an after-market AEM ECU. I also dyno tuned it myself in order to get maximum power/efficiency from it. I'm selling as is, or if you like I can convert it back to running the stock ECU...your choice. And now, for the pics:

Running the AEM ECU

Got Torque?

Here I've got over 2200lbs of wood in the back...barely made it squat

manual locking hubs

custom leather interior

Back Seats

Yes, that is leather on the doors.

I'm asking $11,500 and feel that is very fair for the condition that the pickup is in. It is seriously one of a kind, this is the only F-350 of this generation that I've ever seen that was taken care of this well with this kind of interior.

Here is all that I know that is wrong with it to my knowledge
-Sometimes the front driver side power lock button does not lock the doors...it always unlocks them, just won't lock them about half the time...other half of the time it works...worse case you have to manually lock the door or have the passenger hit the button.
-On the passenger side door there is a minor scratch, I'm sure it could be buffed out but I haven't taken the time to do it yet.
-Sometimes the turn signal turns itself off, if this happens I just hit the lever again and it locks into place.

Last edited by jonbar87; 06-14-2011 at 10:04 PM. Reason: price reduced