View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 08:02 PM
lovestrucks
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Hi, New to SoCal Chapter!

Hi everyone, I'm Stephanie.

I'm 19 born an raised here in SoCal..Lived in Cypress for 7 years and now just live a mile away in La Palma (just down the street from Knotts Berry Farm). In the fall I'll be starting my 3rd year at Cal State Long Beach majoring in Mechanical Engineer...budget cuts suck so I'm lookin at probably another 4 years to go.

Back in 04 I persuaded my dad to get a F-250(crew cab XLT 2wd V10) moving up from his old Ram1500, and in 05 got my mom to move up to the Excursion (EB 4x4 V10) after years of her having an Expedition. I'm now the main driver of the Excursion and love it...I even took my DMV test in it, and the lady was impressed It has a few mods which you can check out in my garage with some additional pics, I'm really wanting to lift it to put some 35's on but I'm vertically challenged at just 5' 2" with my vans on.

My family and I go dirtbiking, less lately just based on work and school schedules but we definitely love it. I ride an 07 CRF150RB, my dad rides a 01 XR400, and my mom rides an 05 Raptor 350, and we also have an 00 XR70 pit bike, and also a 92 Yamaha TW200 and 08 DRZ400(both for sale ), which we all hall in our 05 18ft Gearbox...but would like to get a newer trailer cuz we've had many problems with this one and after Fleetwood went under there's no warranty and stuff keeps happening which would cost a bunch to fix at Mike Thompson, where we bought it.

I also recently got my motorcycle street license and this summer I'll be on the look out for a bike to get. I've ridden my dads 05 Yamaha VMax but love the more street/crotch rocket bikes than cruisers, but do kinda like the Harley 48 or Iron 883. I'm also really into offroading (also apart of TT and RDC..with the same screen name) At school I'm a part of the Baja SAE club were I have learned some fab skills with working a lathe, mill, grinder, other equipment and with my classes I know the CAD program SolidWorks. A family friend of ours own the energy company LiveWire Energy, who I help rep and do some events for, and they sponsor the Letner Racing team so I'm hoping that one day I can hook up with them and prerun and learn some tips, cuz I'd love to get into racing as well. My dream would be to take the 5.0 out of our mustang and put it in a ranger or get a older F-150 and make a semi-luxury prerunner out of it

So that's a little about me

-Steph