Thread: 98 Explorer 4x4
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 07:51 AM
mando jake
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
98 Explorer 4x4

98 Ford Explorer 4x4. Clean title. 2 door. Dark green. Roof rack. 30" all terrain tires. 4.0 V6, 5 speed auto transmission, **** select 4x4 Hi and Lo, power window, power locks, power seats, dual air bags, Cold A/C, Key fob (needs programming), tilt, cruise, and rear wiper. Cloth interior with 1 rip in drivers seat repaired. Seats lay down in back for extended cargo area.
Engine needs a tune up, but starts and runs great. Motor leaks a little from rear main seal, but not enough for me to want to fix it. Transmission has new fluid and filter kit, and shift through all 5 gears including overdrive, which can be turned off for towing. Tires have less than 5,000 miles on them, but it needs front end alignment and the front tires have worn on the inside, and need to be on the back.
It only has 2 rear seatbelts. It has very faint hail damage on hood, and the rear hatch door is sometimes non-compliant.
I'm asking $1400 as is, or I'll do the tune up and get the alignment and ask $1750, if you are local and can pay up front. I would consider $100 trade in value if you have a Chevy 241, 203, or 205.

It is what it is, and I do not misrepresent anything I sell to make it sound better.