Old 05-03-2011, 10:19 AM
signatureptw
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New sponsor offering big discounts for FTE members!

Hi,

My name is Jason and I'm here on behalf of Signature Performance Tire & Wheel...we are a wholesaler/retailer that buys direct and can sell deep on just about everything including exhaust, intake, filter, programmer, lift, level kits, lowering kits, shocks, wheels, tires, lugs, sensors, fender flares, grilles, bumpers, lights, light bars, electric steps, nerf steps, tonneau covers, toolboxes, contractor racks, gauges, floor liners, tailgate locks, rotors, pads, door handles, etc.

If there is any aftermarket accessory you're looking to purchase soon, don't hesitate to get in touch and I can probably get it for you quickly, at a discount and offer you great personal customer service, whether your order is shipped, picked up or installed at our retail store.

I'm excited to be here to also continue to learn about Ford trucks, ask questions, answer questions and stay up on the latest Ford truck news. I will also post Ford truck images and threads related to any customer trucks we have a part in...spread the love!

Thanks,
Jason