View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 11:36 AM
jamrock
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RPM

It sucks that I didnt see the reviews on rpm last year when I bought their weapon x for my 99 f150. One failed on the third april. Called rpm, they say to ship it back. Shipped on the fourth, yesterday, paid for the shipping, but only insured it at $100, I could'nt get through yesterday, so today I'm through. Asked for an update, they say they have'nt received it yet, so contact shipper, and also give rpm the tracking number, which I did. Canada post, and numbers. So I called back after checking with Canada post, they say it's been delivered. I call back, this time I'm through to "Daniel", who proceeds to tell me they don't have it, they're located 10 miles from the post office, and they go once a week. Ok, are you sure it was delivered 16 days ago, by that reckoning, you should have it, he repeats the BS about their location, and then tells me I'm arguing with him, and that won't help the matter. It must be sometyhing in their builkding as the guy I spoke to before "Daniel" was just as clueless, needless to say, I wont be a future customer, if the C.O.P's start crapping out I'll just replace them, with a better product, He proceeds to inform me that I'm arguing. He's more concerned about whether I'm arguing, than getting the c o p replaced.It's been two weeks & two days, I then realize that maybe this guy can't calculate, as he somehow unable to make the connection. I ask for his name, he tries to change the subject, I steer him right back and ask again for his name, which he begrudgingly coughed up, maybe it's the wrong name, he say's to call back tomorrow & of course I will, as I'l be asking for him to explain to me why. Even if I'm wrong to think that they aren't an awesome company, I'm still right, the addage says the customer is always right. I'll update tomorrow, after hearing the new excuses.