Old 03-31-2011, 09:16 AM
backdr10
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
By the way the vibration previously spoken about was being caused by multiple problems which took three dealers to actually fix. The last dealer was the one to make all of the repairs and we have a good working relationship, the problems are with the constant verification of problems each visit. We know there is a problem, but to go back and reverify every other day is a joke. The service manager states that it is Corporate Ford's decision. As far as the vibration in the gas pedal it was verified by the Ford tech and they were the ones to initially reflash the trans because of it - I did not tell them to do this- It does not matter what I say at the dealer. I am courteous when I am at the dealers- do you think I am stupid enough to scream at the people doing work on my truck? Give me some kind of credit even if you want to doubt my problems. God forbid some of you guys ever have to deal with problems. I know I have a lot of post on here, but excuse me for having ongoing questions about multiple problems on this truck.