Using this drawing;
http://www.fordification.com/tech/wi...xtlights02.jpg

Circuit #2 is the front pass side blinker-white/blue

Circuit #3 is the front driver's side blinker-green/white

Circuit #810 is the brake switch input-red/black

Circuit #44 is the flasher input-blue

Circuit #282 is the pass side rear brake/turn light-green

Circuit #283 is the driver's side rear brake/turn light-yellow
Franklin, I really appreciate the info my man. But still can't get the damn thing to work. This is becoming a nightmare! The previous owner wired this thing and it seems to be right. If you have a second, can you PLEASE help me match up the wires? I know this may seem elementary to you but this thing is really kicking my behind! From their website this is how my column is setup:

Black - Horn Relay

Light Blue - Left Front Turn Signal>>>>>Circuit #3 is the front driver's side blinker-green/white

Royal Blue - Right Front Turn Signal>>>>Circuit #2 is the front pass side blinker-white/blue

Brown - Emergency Flasher Feed>>>>>>Circuit #?????? Seems that I do not even have a switch for this.

Purple - Turn Signal Feed>>>>>>>>>>>>Circuit #44 is the flasher input-blue

Yellow - Left Rear Turn Signal>>>>>>>>>Circuit #282 is the pass side rear brake/turn light-green

Green - Right Rear Turn Signal>>>>>>>>>Circuit #283 is the driver's side rear brake/turn light-yellow

White - Brake Light Feed>>>>>>>>>>>>>Circuit #810 is the brake switch input-red/black

Not sure about the emergency flasher and are the rest matched correctly? Do I splice into #810 to have it still go to both the switch and the lights?