Old 03-15-2011, 07:35 AM
zhilton
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by mechmagcn
Nah, just a community of a few houses.
That just proves the one near you, and the one I mentioned must be impostures. The real Midway, AR is in north central Arkansas. Some needs to call Al Gore or Ralph Nater...
Originally Posted by jokers_toys
LOL i know i have a Post Office 72651 is the zip
Yip, that clears it all up...as clear as mud.
i live right next to bull shoals lake 10 miles from the Dam and 4 mins to the water
The railroad I work for crosses the White River at Cotter, just below the dam. And from Cotter to Batesville it follows the White. I hear it's a pretty run, but since I'm out of Carthage...Cotter is about far south as I can go and still get back to Carthage in a 12 hour trip.
took a small trip the other day and found out the 351 is getting 12.5 MTG in the hills (85% hills) so i am taking that as pretty good my '76 454 suburban i just sold was getting 10 if lucky
My Ranchero is that way, you don't get anything better than 12 mpg...unless it's on the trailer behind the Princess. I wonder if FoMoCo is going to offer that new "super wonderful" 3.5L EcoBoost V6 in the vans anytime soon? If it's half as good as they're crowing about... they may have a winner on their hands. It will be interesting to see it 10 years down the road.