Thread: Drag 300
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 11:28 PM
Nitesaber
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drag 300

The whole idea of making a 300 do 110 mph in 5 sec is totally possible. I have about 6 master mechanics and 5 other top racers in drag(confidential) working on this set up. With a total of about 10k i can have this 300 running less than a 5 sec 1/8th. People do not realize the capability of this design it is insane.

So far numbers wise we will need a car with the driver to weight in at about 1500 pounds, this wont be difficult as long as its a compact car with a full fiber glass body and a role cage. Dont need anything but strap, gallon fuel cell for fuel and 1/4th gallon cell for methanol, a racing seat and a 5 point harness with a tach to shift, in total the car might weight 2k with the driver. Pushing over 450tq to the tires, and pushin 400hp, this thing will FLY!!!!!!

Still working out math but if i can get the compression i m looking for it will all play out. As well as the air flow, hardest thing is this restricted head. Let me know if u know any way to free up head besides minor port and polish? any ideas?