View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 03:19 PM
theWeezL
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, not to sound racist at all but the "Made in Mexico" on the Federal Mogul bearing boxes might be a clue. I might have ordered something different in the first place but Summit had these in stock with "shipping today". hindsight...blah blah blah. I know.

The good thing is that Summit is going to take care of me again. They are overnighting ANOTHER replacement, and if I get lucky at least half of whats in the box will be correct :facedesk:
I did ask them to have the warehouse person take a look in the box and verify, but what do you think the chances are that my request will trickle down that far?

The sad thing is this kind of thing happens to me ALL the time. If there is a stack of computer monitors to the roof, and I pick one out of the stack, I have this knack for picking the defective one. Its my lot in life. My ex-wife used to call me the "bad luck shopper". I can cause a checkout line failure or trigger a checker shift change just by stepping in line. I know alot of people feel that way, but I can prove it and frequently do.

I still have things I can work on in the meantime, but the list is getting smaller and cant keep shoving "Install oil pan" to the bottom of the list forever.