Old 02-22-2011, 11:25 PM
fordman75
Lead Driver
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
There's really only one thing that bothers me and that's when guys run different make engines in the Fords. I just feel that if you really love the sbc or whatever why not build a vehicle that is the same make as the engine. But with that being said if someone wants to run a sbc in their Ford I can't stop them. But I can give them crap about ( in a good natured ribbing type of way ) .

As far as someone building their project a certain way or in a certain style. I say who cares. Build it anyway that makes you happy. I mean it's the owners vehicle. If they want to build it to look like a vehicle they use to own or dreamed of, more power to them. I know with my junk pile I'm investing a lot of my time, money and blood, sweat and a few tears. So I'm building it the way I want it. At least at this minute( I reserve the right to change my mind a million times!! ) .

I know once I get my 54 finished I want to get me a muscle car to build. When I was a kid growing up( late 70's early 80's ) there was a certain style car I loved. That was the cars that had the big V8's, jacked up rears, huge wide tires in back, little skinny tires up front, side exit exhaust and either a big hood scoop or a carb scoop sticking thru the hood.. So that's what I'm going to build! I don't really care if it's the "IN" thing to build at that time or not. It's what will make me happy. If someone else doesn't like it well too bad.