Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Minnesota Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum86/)
-   -   The "June is finally here" BS Thread (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/961819-the-june-is-finally-here-bs-thread.html)

DieselCamper01 05-31-2010 06:29 PM

The "June is finally here" BS Thread

I am surprised this has not been started yet. Hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend

fordpower88 05-31-2010 06:32 PM

Hey Jay nobody started yet because June isn't here till midnight!! Ya been drinking a little tonight? Lol

DieselCamper01 05-31-2010 06:39 PM

Just really tired. haha

Feel free to ignore this until tomorrow

mndiesel 05-31-2010 11:49 PM

Jay,
Thanks for starting the June thread at 6:29pm on May 31st. LOL

If you need me to scan your car let me know. If you can take lunch around noon to 1pm on Wednesday I could stop by after the pain clinic. Let me know tomorrow and I will bring my laptop with.....

sddesigns 06-01-2010 05:41 AM

Good Morning MN! :)

Hope everyone has a great week! :D

allis327 06-01-2010 06:05 AM

Morning everyone

sddesigns 06-01-2010 06:17 AM

Morning Mike, back to the grind..LOL

allis327 06-01-2010 06:27 AM

Yeah but it will be a short week. I shouldn't have to work Sat since the boss is bringing his cars to the local car show and wants me to bring my rat. Should be a nice week, a little cooler just need some rain.

sddesigns 06-01-2010 06:31 AM

Sounds like a nice weekend coming up, were supposed to get some rain this week!

fordpower88 06-01-2010 07:20 AM

Good morning Steve, Mike and everyone else stopping by!! Everybody have a great day!!

Mike you cant beat getting off early on friday especially when it is the bosses idea!! Wish I was gonna be around so I could swing by the car show. Take some pics!

sddesigns 06-01-2010 07:42 AM

Morning Troy, you too!

fordpower88 06-01-2010 07:56 AM

I will Steve! Did you have a good long weekend?

DieselCamper01 06-01-2010 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by mndiesel (Post 8950533)
Jay,
Thanks for starting the June thread at 6:29pm on May 31st. LOL

If you need me to scan your car let me know. If you can take lunch around noon to 1pm on Wednesday I could stop by after the pain clinic. Let me know tomorrow and I will bring my laptop with.....

Can I safely show my face now? :-RTFM Or in my case RTFC (calendar)

Dave is going to scan it for me tonight Tom. Thanks for the offer. If it falls through with Dave for some reason I will give you a buzz.

Excursion4X4 06-01-2010 09:12 AM

Jay your funny!:-X24
I had an interesting day yesterday. After I got off work in the a.m. I started to look for an electrical issue with my Ex. By the end of the day I have rebuilt my turbo???? Now how the heck does that happen!? :-X09
Thanks to Tom for supplying the parts on a hoilday. He took time out of his busy day and helped me out yet again! :-innocent
I am waiting on parts to fix the electrical problem. What happend was my alt went out about a week ago. Installed new alt, then new alt was not working. returned for 2nd new alt, only showing batt voltage. Started trouble shooting.....eventually found bad fuseable link by pass batt. I think the old alt overvolted and wiped out the link? Anyway the 12ga fuseable link was not at the store, so I had to have it ordered.:'(
The turbo rebuild was easy, and I would recommend it to purchasing a rebuilt, unless your turbo exploded, The hardest part was lining it all up on reinstall.:-X04

fordpower88 06-01-2010 09:46 AM

Morning Jay And Dale!

Yeah Jay your ok its June now! Lol After all we all make mistakes you just have to be careful who it's around or you won't ever live it down! haha

Hey Dale sounds like you got all wrapped up in your turbo rebuild! Funny how those things happen. I think you were talking about installing the WW when you were out here. I am assuming you got that in during the rebuild? Good thing Tom didnt have those parts in his toolbox or it might have taken longer to get them to you trying to figure out how to open his toolbox and all! Lol