Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum173/)
-   -   FTE 7.3l section customer appreciation (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/950065-fte-7-3l-section-customer-appreciation.html)

DP-Tuner 04-19-2010 01:02 PM

FTE 7.3l section customer appreciation

5 years ago this month Jody and I ventured into the world of owning a diesel performance tuning business. Wow, its been five years. Time has flown by and with out the wonderful support from our customers we truly would not be where we are today. For this we are deeply gratetful. I want to let everyone here know how much we love you guys and gals.

The Tipton's

MX_Fyrcaptain 04-19-2010 01:22 PM

I love my DP Tuner. I'm missing terribly right now. Due to California "smog" I had to remove it until I can get my truck registered. As soon as the referee sends me my letter and I get my reg, the tuner is going back in.

Trucky2 04-19-2010 01:26 PM

Congratulations!

And here's to the next 5! :-drink

RedBoat 04-19-2010 01:33 PM

:-X03 Congrats, Hopefully there will be more to come. :-X03

4inchlovin 04-19-2010 01:43 PM

Congrats!!!! We love you guys and our DP's

Skip1970 04-19-2010 02:09 PM

i cant wait tel i can afford one! good job guys!

dsquared 04-19-2010 02:09 PM

Diane and Jody:

Congratulations on the 5 year anniversary!!

There are several reasons you folks have been successful, and enjoy a good reputaion with, and support from, most of the members here: an excellent product, and excellent customer service.

I personally witnessed the customer service when I initially inquired about getting a DP Tuner in June of 2008. Jody was available to answer questions without being condescending; you folks answered questions after hours via this forum after I received the tuner; and with my latest problem, your tech James Breeden was extremely helpful on a problem that had nothing to do with your product. I am happy to see that the attitude of customer service is being carried on as you grow!!

It has been a distinct pleasure doing business with you folks, and I wish you many years of continued success!

Franko72 04-19-2010 02:10 PM

Congrats, and thanks for a great product....I love my DP tuner

miller_feed 04-19-2010 02:12 PM

I will be seeing you and Jody again as soon as I get your next available Monday tuning date. :-D

Congrats on 5 years.

Justin03PSD 04-19-2010 02:34 PM

Congrats from a happy F5 owner!

schlepprock250 04-19-2010 02:37 PM

Congats Jody and Diane,great product AND great customer service.:-drink:-headbang

Ponyboychris 04-19-2010 03:43 PM

Congrats on the 5 years as well. Great product and service. Hope to meet you two in Colorado this summer.

damicofuel 04-19-2010 03:48 PM

Congrats and thank you for a great product and service. I will definitely be getting live tuned when all mods are compleated, turbo is left!!

HKusp 04-19-2010 04:02 PM

I am as happy as everyone else who has posted in this thread to this point. Congratulations to you guys on 5 years. Great products and great customer service is a great business model. I hope to continue to do business with you guys for many years to come.

USAF CCM 04-19-2010 04:18 PM

Hey Jody & Diane,

Thanks for taking a leap of faith and starting up DP Tuner! There are many ways to touch peoples lives in a positive way; God never ceases to amaze me, using you two to improve folks trucks and establish wonderful relationships is another awesome example of his wisdom and grace!

I can't imagine what the PSD world would be like if there was no such thing as DP Tuner! May you be blessed with another fantastically successful 5 years.....and more! V/r Les

"Man, I love my truck" Me.

Stewart_H 04-19-2010 06:38 PM

Wow, I've been a customer for close to 4 years, if not a tad longer.

Back when I was about to buy custom tunes for my Excursion, word was out that you were coming out with the 16 position F5 chip, so I waited until you were selling them. So however long ago it was when you introduced the F5 chip is when I became a customer.

I ended up buying mine through Beans Diesel Performance, so that also tells you how long go that was.

Happy to be a customer and can't wait to have the cash to upgrade the sticks in my Ex and have Jody live tune that big beastie.

The Ex is still running on the original tunes Jody sent me. Probably the very same tunes he used for your Ex too, Diane.

Stewart

PwerStroke99 04-19-2010 08:28 PM

Congrats to you and Jody, Diane! It was really nice to finally meet Jody this weekend. I have had 3 different sets of tunes on my truck, and it hasnt driven any better than it does now. I thank you guys, and keep on tuning! Hope to have Jody back here next year again. April will be our month once again!!!!

riverrat41 04-19-2010 08:31 PM

I do not have a DP but I read all of the great post of how well they work and the fantastic customer service.Glad it has worked for ya'll and still growing:-wink

SUPERDUTY OUTLAW 04-19-2010 08:51 PM

Congrats Jody and Diane, love my F5 (can I have a dp-tuner sticker)?

kupaa 04-19-2010 09:33 PM

Thank you Diane and Jody,you are where you are from your great products and customer service.I just hope that one day i can meet you all,hopefully a live tuning session in Hawaii.

BTW did you receive the mac nut candies and cookies i went back with the chip last week?

n20 04-19-2010 09:46 PM

Love to hear all the good things! Another week or too and i'll get my DP just bout got the pennies saved

big poppa 04-19-2010 09:51 PM

Congrats Jody and Diane, you lasted because of commitment and service and you prove that everyday. This thread reminds me, I need some updates and tweeking, phone call coming soon, again, congrats.

gradyc 04-19-2010 09:52 PM

Congrats on the 5 year anniversary. Will be having, me ,one of your chips in the future.

Bonanza35 04-19-2010 10:59 PM

I got my f5 at the last john woods live tune this year. When are you coming back. My trans was out and he didn't get it back in till you where gone. I need my truck live tuned. Otherwise it runs great, thanks Chet

bigdummyford 04-20-2010 12:13 AM

appreciation

you guys are a company that deserves a product appreciation day, complete with a cake with candles that blow black smoke!

UNTAMND 04-20-2010 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by SUPERDUTY OUTLAW (Post 8789978)
Congrats Jody and Diane, love my F5 (can I have a dp-tuner sticker)?

Me two, me two. (either I didn't get one with my chip, or the gnomes took it)

DP-Tuner 04-20-2010 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by kupaa (Post 8790177)
Thank you Diane and Jody,you are where you are from your great products and customer service.I just hope that one day i can meet you all,hopefully a live tuning session in Hawaii.

BTW did you receive the mac nut candies and cookies i went back with the chip last week?

We did, thank you!!!

DieselCamper01 04-20-2010 10:28 AM

Congrats on a successful 5 years. Here's to many more to come.

BillyBob69 04-20-2010 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by DP-Tuner (Post 8788301)
5 years ago this month Jody and I ventured into the world of owning a diesel performance tuning business. Wow, its been five years. Time has flown by and with out the wonderful support from our customers we truly would not be where we are today. For this we are deeply gratetful. I want to let everyone here know how much we love you guys and gals.

The Tipton's

Does that mean that all current customers who send in their chip during May will get a free burn? 8D huh? hehe HA!!:-blah:-yeahrigh

Great stuff Jody and Diane.... that's why we keep coming back.
:-drinkHere's to another successful 5yrs.:-drink

westpsd 04-20-2010 02:14 PM

Jody and Diane, I purchased one of your original 6 position chips back in '05 and currently have run over 145K miles since installing it and it is still running great! Thank you for such a great product, tunes and support. All of us here appreciate your talent and dedication to our common passion. I hope you have many, many more milestones and success!

Jim

DP-Tuner 04-21-2010 07:48 AM

Not sure why this got moved here. I'm not selling anything in my post or announcing any new product or service. We are the 7.3l section forum Sponsors and I was posting my appreciation to all of our customers for the best 5 years.

Thank you Jim. That's an awesome testimony.

Diane

4inchlovin 04-21-2010 12:51 PM

I disagree with this being moved to the vendors section.... This post is no different then me thanking another member for help...

Stewart_H 04-21-2010 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by DP-Tuner (Post 8795742)
Not sure why this got moved here. I'm not selling anything in my post or announcing any new product or service. We are the 7.3l section forum Sponsors and I was posting my appreciation to all of our customers for the best 5 years.

Diane

I too had the same thoughts and reaction.

I sent a PM to Jim (Megawatt) yesterday voicing my opinion on the subject but he has yet to log on after I sent it.

Hopefully it will get moved back, because like you, I feel this thread shouldn't be here, but should stay in the 7.3L forum.

Stewart

Stewart_H 04-21-2010 02:47 PM

Can't post without permission??

Test....

Stewart

Bonanza35 04-21-2010 03:43 PM

DP Tuner

When are you going back to John Woods for live tune. My truck was there
gene towed it in, Trans went out few days before. John put the F5 on my
truck I guess this was okay and I need it live tuned. You know I bought a new PCM from you when you first went into business with the 40 hp tow
and trans mods. I never put it on and still have it in the box. I wish I would of. These tunes of yours are the best, but the fine tuning would
really make it right. Thats, God Bless, Chet

horsepuller 04-24-2010 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by DP-Tuner (Post 8795742)

From the Vendor Guidelines:

6. You may not start threads which relate to your business, its products or services except in the "Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements and Group Buys" section. In other sections you may respond to existing threads when discussing your products and/or services.

Vendor Guidelines

Stewart_H 04-25-2010 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by horsepuller (Post 8808758)

6. You may not start threads which relate to your business, its products or services except in the "Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements and Group Buys" section. In other sections you may respond to existing threads when discussing your products and/or services.

Vendor Guidelines

That's a bunch of crap.

Jody and Diane are the sponsors...THE SPONSORS!!...of the 7.3L forum. That forum is more like family than any other forum on this board. Jody and Diane saying thanks to the family for 5 successful years DOES NOT qualify to be moved here, PERIOD.

Whomever did so was flat out wrong.

This thread needs to be moved BACK to the 7.3L forum where it belongs.

Stewart

4inchlovin 04-25-2010 11:49 AM

Hopefully Jim gets back from vacation soon...

DP-Tuner 04-26-2010 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by horsepuller (Post 8808758)

Vendor Guidelines

I wasn't selling anything or promoting anything. I was saying thank you to a forum we sponsor. I understand though. Thank you for your response.

Diane

BillyBob69 04-26-2010 11:34 AM

Moved?

:-lamesign