Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum173/)
-   -   FTE 7.3l section customer appreciation (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/950065-fte-7-3l-section-customer-appreciation.html)

DP-Tuner 04-19-2010 01:02 PM

FTE 7.3l section customer appreciation

5 years ago this month Jody and I ventured into the world of owning a diesel performance tuning business. Wow, its been five years. Time has flown by and with out the wonderful support from our customers we truly would not be where we are today. For this we are deeply gratetful. I want to let everyone here know how much we love you guys and gals.

The Tipton's

MX_Fyrcaptain 04-19-2010 01:22 PM

I love my DP Tuner. I'm missing terribly right now. Due to California "smog" I had to remove it until I can get my truck registered. As soon as the referee sends me my letter and I get my reg, the tuner is going back in.

Trucky2 04-19-2010 01:26 PM

Congratulations!

And here's to the next 5! :-drink

RedBoat 04-19-2010 01:33 PM

:-X03 Congrats, Hopefully there will be more to come. :-X03

4inchlovin 04-19-2010 01:43 PM

Congrats!!!! We love you guys and our DP's

Skip1970 04-19-2010 02:09 PM

i cant wait tel i can afford one! good job guys!

dsquared 04-19-2010 02:09 PM

Diane and Jody:

Congratulations on the 5 year anniversary!!

There are several reasons you folks have been successful, and enjoy a good reputaion with, and support from, most of the members here: an excellent product, and excellent customer service.

I personally witnessed the customer service when I initially inquired about getting a DP Tuner in June of 2008. Jody was available to answer questions without being condescending; you folks answered questions after hours via this forum after I received the tuner; and with my latest problem, your tech James Breeden was extremely helpful on a problem that had nothing to do with your product. I am happy to see that the attitude of customer service is being carried on as you grow!!

It has been a distinct pleasure doing business with you folks, and I wish you many years of continued success!

Franko72 04-19-2010 02:10 PM

Congrats, and thanks for a great product....I love my DP tuner

miller_feed 04-19-2010 02:12 PM

I will be seeing you and Jody again as soon as I get your next available Monday tuning date. :-D

Congrats on 5 years.

Justin03PSD 04-19-2010 02:34 PM

Congrats from a happy F5 owner!

schlepprock250 04-19-2010 02:37 PM

Congats Jody and Diane,great product AND great customer service.:-drink:-headbang

Ponyboychris 04-19-2010 03:43 PM

Congrats on the 5 years as well. Great product and service. Hope to meet you two in Colorado this summer.

damicofuel 04-19-2010 03:48 PM

Congrats and thank you for a great product and service. I will definitely be getting live tuned when all mods are compleated, turbo is left!!

HKusp 04-19-2010 04:02 PM

I am as happy as everyone else who has posted in this thread to this point. Congratulations to you guys on 5 years. Great products and great customer service is a great business model. I hope to continue to do business with you guys for many years to come.

USAF CCM 04-19-2010 04:18 PM

Hey Jody & Diane,

Thanks for taking a leap of faith and starting up DP Tuner! There are many ways to touch peoples lives in a positive way; God never ceases to amaze me, using you two to improve folks trucks and establish wonderful relationships is another awesome example of his wisdom and grace!

I can't imagine what the PSD world would be like if there was no such thing as DP Tuner! May you be blessed with another fantastically successful 5 years.....and more! V/r Les

"Man, I love my truck" Me.