Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Maryland Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum186/)
-   -   MD'S APRIL B?S THREAD (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/944913-mds-april-b-s-thread.html)

BPofMD 04-30-2010 08:14 AM

Morning world..... welcome to all the out-of-staters too!

Charlie was right...once a parent, always a parent. Oldest Grandson thought that showing up at 10PM with 3 baskets of laundry from college was cool! Said he needed some clean underware for Ocean City this weekend!! And oh yeah, is there anything here to eat???? LOLOLOLOLOL. He left to drive back to College Park at 2AM with a full belly!

Oh yeah, he brought his roomy with him...oh yeah, he had laundry too......

...but what came you say to this lovable skinny-assed 3.6 double major Sophmore? Of course, we'll get right on it!

1OldFordMan 04-30-2010 08:22 AM

Sounds like Grandpa Bud was busy. Got no kids, never had any so I can't relate.

BPofMD 04-30-2010 08:30 AM

They had to endure watching old Bill Haley, Everly Bros and Neil Diamond concert DVD's with me. Revenge is priceless!

1OldFordMan 04-30-2010 08:34 AM

I know the last two. Bill Haley? Wasn't there a group calling themselves Haley's Comets? Should have thrown some Statler Bros. on too.

BPofMD 04-30-2010 09:17 AM

Yes, Bill Haley and His Comets.....Rock Around the Clock!

I didn't bring the Statler's with me... I do have a few tho....Both with Hugh and after his death, with Jimmie. Originals were Harold, Phil, Don and Hugh.

1OldFordMan 04-30-2010 09:40 AM

I'd say that was good for them. Listen to some real music instead of this noise they have today.

racsantina 04-30-2010 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by 1OldFordMan (Post 8833931)
Sounds like Grandpa Bud was busy. Got no kids, never had any so I can't relate.

Feel free to come borrow mine anytime you'd like the experience of kids }>

1OldFordMan 04-30-2010 09:53 AM

Thanks for the offer Ms. Tina. My niece is moving in next week & has a 5 year old. That's more than enough experience ( on top of driving a school bus ) for me. I'll have to pass on your most exceedingly generous offer. Besides, I'm sure the FFOs would miss their mom.

racsantina 04-30-2010 09:57 AM

Can't blame a girl for trying }>

1OldFordMan 04-30-2010 10:10 AM

No harm done Ms. Tina. Better luck next time, try Jr. I hear he likes kids :-missingt. See all y'all later, gotta run. Throw a check in the bank, make my house payment before the end of teh month & IF the weather co-operates, have a field trip this afternoon.

Alisa 04-30-2010 01:26 PM

Happy Friday All, don't write much but figured I'd best check in once-in-a-while. It's a beautiful day and hope everyone has a fun weekend!

BPofMD 04-30-2010 03:01 PM

Afternoon Alisa.... nice to see ya check in....some is better than none!

1OldFordMan 04-30-2010 03:51 PM

Hello Mary's Land, long story short, I got 2 trips canceled on me. !st one they called before I even left teh house, but we have this other one that just came in. Do you want it? Here's which school, where they're going, sign & out times. I said sure I'll take it, less hours, but still okay. Got to school, mistake. No bus like that today. Next week, yes. Not today. JV / Varsity both going to different school, bus was already there. 2 hours for that mess.

Foxxy 04-30-2010 05:55 PM

Evening folks! How was everyone's day? I took off work so it was absolutely beautiful! Got both vehicles washed, saw a good friend of mine, and now I'm pooped and chillin on the couch!

BPofMD 04-30-2010 06:48 PM

Hey Brenda...played hookey, eh? Good for you....that'll teach 'em! Don't get BURNT tomorrow....Max sun forecast.