Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Massachusetts Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum226/)
-   -   Get your New MA Chapter Logo's Here (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/923955-get-your-new-ma-chapter-logos-here.html)

donjamer 01-24-2010 03:52 PM

Get your New MA Chapter Logo's Here

That's right we finally have some logo's for anyone who want's one.

The cost of the logo is $6.00 ea and includes Shipping and handling..

BIGKEN has gratiously put up his money to buy the initial batch so they would be available. He will also ship them out for us..

So if you want to sport the latest Window Decal for your chapter send a pm to BIGKEN and include your name and address or they will be available for pickup at the GTG's for $5.00

Here is a picture of the one I just installed on my truck..

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/a...1&d=1264369187

jimd1050 01-24-2010 07:24 PM

Yeah, Baby!

Sign me up for two please! Will we be able to use PayPal to pay for these? They look great and it will look nice on the driver's side of my truck to offset the Mid-Atlantic one that I got in Carlisle!!! Let me know about payment methods please - I owe $12.00.

donjamer 01-24-2010 09:34 PM

Jim I didn't discuss the method of payment with Ken..

Not sure he has paypal..

donjamer 01-24-2010 09:36 PM

Also I just realized that the picture I took shows the Large white Ford Truck.com logo..

To clarify things the MA Chapter logo is just the one in Blue and does not include the White Ford Trucks.com logo..

BIGKEN 01-25-2010 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by jimd1050 (Post 8415427)
Sign me up for two please! Will we be able to use PayPal to pay for these? They look great and it will look nice on the driver's side of my truck to offset the Mid-Atlantic one that I got in Carlisle!!! Let me know about payment methods please - I owe $12.00.

Jim...PM me your name and address and I'll get them out to you. You can send me a check for payment...no PayPal.

1Aauto 01-25-2010 08:56 AM

Those came out great.They look good.

BIGKEN 01-28-2010 03:08 PM

BUMPITY BUMP...DON'T FORGET DECALS ARE STILL AVAILABLE...GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST!!!

jimd1050 01-28-2010 07:32 PM

Awesome!

Mine got here yesterday - they look awesome! No, if the aWX would cooperate, I could put them on the truck and get some pics! Thanks to Ken for getting them done and Don for the idea!

WON'T THESE LOOK GREAT ON ALL OF OUR TRUCKS AT CARLISLE THIS SUMMER? Hint.. hint!

donjamer 02-01-2010 10:30 AM

BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!

Nobody wants a window decal??:confused::confused:

Flexfuel-Dave 02-12-2010 07:22 PM

Does it stick to the outside of the window? Only trouble with these could be they take a beating during the winter.

Put me in for one anyway!

Unless I missed something, is there a Paypal account handy that we can send the funds to?

Good Job!!

jimd1050 02-12-2010 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Flexfuel-Dave (Post 8506584)
Does it stick to the outside of the window? Only trouble with these could be they take a beating during the winter.

Unless I missed something, is there a Paypal account handy that we can send the funds to?

Good Job!!

You missed something - we have to bring "BIGKEN" up into the 21st Century. :-missingt

I sent him a check!

donjamer 02-12-2010 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Flexfuel-Dave (Post 8506584)

Good Job!!

Dave, I have had the FTE decal on my windoww for a few years now and it is still good.. I don't use a scraper on the back window otherwise that would ruin it..

Can't really do an interior decal with the tinted windows..

Send a PM to Bigken and he will take care of you..

Flexfuel-Dave 02-13-2010 10:27 AM

Cool!

Consider it done!

BIGKEN 03-05-2010 06:13 PM

We've still got some stickers available...don't delay...order yours today.

There are a few guys who still haven't sent payment along...please do so ASAP. Thanks!!!

donjamer 05-14-2010 02:11 PM

Bump, Bump, Bump..

Anyone looking for MA Chapter stickers??

We still have some left so don't wait..