Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Colorado Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum81/)
-   -   Let's try this again! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/903417-lets-try-this-again.html)

Doug F 11-18-2009 11:36 PM

Let's try this again!

Hey everyone,

I was hoping that I could network and meet others into FORD trucks and it seems the chapter is dead.

The last roll-call turned into some sort of bench racing session, lets make this one a "who's interested and who's serious" thread.

It would be great to have a meet-up once in a while and have guys volunteer to help others keep our FORDS kicking A** into the future!

:-drink

jb10 11-20-2009 10:41 AM

i'd be interested in meeting once in awhile. i am just getting into fixing up my truck and would love to get advice, tips, knowledge from others.

Colo79Ford 11-20-2009 08:40 PM

Couch racing,and there is a serious colorado ford truck group....just have to search google and look for it

Doug F 11-21-2009 08:20 AM

Thanks for the tip... Yes it is a serious FORD truck club. No need to be here then.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN FORD TRUCK CLUB - Colorado and surrounding states Ford Truck Club

Doug F 11-21-2009 08:20 AM

Thanks for the tip... Yes it is a serious FORD truck club. No need to be here then.
www.rmftc.com

ceetwarrior 11-26-2009 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Doug F (Post 8158519)
ROCKY MOUNTAIN FORD TRUCK CLUB - Colorado and surrounding states Ford Truck Club

Wow, such harsh words for the largest ford truck forum on the internet....

Hypoid 11-26-2009 06:34 PM

LMAO! Trolling for post nazis???

Doug F 11-26-2009 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by ceetwarrior (Post 8175414)
Wow, such harsh words for the largest ford truck forum on the internet....

I didn't mention anything about the forum... :-huh I just meant this "Colorado Chapter" section doesn't do me any good. :confused:

ceetwarrior 11-26-2009 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Doug F (Post 8175778)
I didn't mention anything about the forum... :-huh I just meant this "Colorado Chapter" section doesn't do me any good. :confused:

You sound like my ex-wife... needs new and exciting things in her life at all times or else she gives up on our marriage and ends up cheating on me and ruining my life.

Theres plenty of life in this chapter, you just gotta be patient. It's through thick and thin, death do us part, don't give up so early. On the chapter, I mean...

Hypoid 11-26-2009 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by ceetwarrior (Post 8175885)
You sound like my ex-wife... needs new and exciting things in her life at all times or else she gives up on our marriage and ends up cheating on me and ruining my life.

Holy Cow!!! You've been a busy camper! Tell me there is no child support involved.

ceetwarrior 11-26-2009 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Hypoid (Post 8175986)
Holy Cow!!! You've been a busy camper! Tell me there is no child support involved.

Nope, no kids. I was "too selfish" for kids. We were highschool sweethearts been together since 16yo. Hopefully she gets knocked up by this new d-bag. Who just happens to be my 'ex'-dyno tuner. Yeah....burn.... I know. Hardest thing I have ever had to go through thus far in my life.

Hypoid 11-26-2009 09:26 PM

Yep, that's one of the hard ones. I almost started a list, but that's kind of pointless.

How long ago did this happen?

ceetwarrior 11-26-2009 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Hypoid (Post 8176022)
Yep, that's one of the hard ones. I almost started a list, but that's kind of pointless.

How long ago did this happen?

What, the cheating? Months ago she cheated on me with some random guy.

The divorce? Going on right now.

Her new relationship? Going on right now. They finally went public with it. She was dating him before this whole mess started.

I sold my Cobra to get rid of the memories as it was our wedding present together, that was HARD to do too....

Hypoid 11-26-2009 09:43 PM

That whole mess sucks Billy. Listen to your attorney.

At least Tux predates marital assets.

ceetwarrior 11-26-2009 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Hypoid (Post 8176077)
That whole mess sucks Billy. Listen to your attorney.

At least Tux predates marital assets.

No attorney, I think she feels so terrible for what she's done that she didn't want to mess up my life any more than she already has. She didn't even tell me about her cheating (the first time), my friend spilled the beans and I had to ask the other guy himself to find out the truth.

Yes, TUX is safe and will get a makeover this spring. I'm pulling the motor and making it a 410 stroker, with heads and big cam. Or so the plan goes at least!