Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   West Virginia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum134/)
-   -   Time to get our trucks together! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/901634-time-to-get-our-trucks-together.html)

msgtg 11-11-2009 08:27 PM

Time to get our trucks together!

Folks,

My schedule has been terrible but thats no excuse for us not getting together for a nice little meet.

This doesn't have to be fancy...we can meet for lunch or something! We have over a hundred members state wide and we haven't gotten together since that truck meet in Pipestem (yup, I can set that one up again if we want) and several of us have made the trip to Carlisle for the All Truck Nationals.

Lets start thinking about when and where we wanna meet! It doesn't have to be this weekend (cuz I'm already booked) but if we start planning a spring meet, chances are we'll get several of us together for pictures at least!

Let me know what you think! Peepette...don't be shy now!

Joe:-bigparty

msgtg 11-16-2009 06:26 PM

C'mon...don't be shy! Tell me what you think!

Joe

PreciousOne 11-16-2009 06:46 PM

I think it is a GREAT idea.......lt me know when and where...............

msgtg 11-17-2009 08:39 AM

LMAO...Nice....but I thought we'd try to get several more of the peeps to join in!

:-dancing1Joe

msgtg 11-17-2009 08:45 AM

Wouldn't it be so COOL to have an informal parade through a couple of towns!!! We could get together for lunch and then do a post lunch cruise!

Trucks cruisin by with the tunes cranked :-bigpartyan Peeps and Peepettes wavin at folk as we mosey on by!

I like it!

Joe:)

PreciousOne 11-17-2009 05:50 PM

LOL.....was just lettin ya know, I am game~~~~

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

1975StroppeBaja 11-17-2009 08:22 PM

For me, I suppose a spring meet would be better. With hunting season and Christmas shopping season and Christmas parties blah blah blah I'm pretty much booked til the end of the year.

I say choose a time and a place and I'll try hard to be there :-drink

msgtg 11-18-2009 09:42 AM

I agree Jas...it sucks driving around with your windows down and the temp is 36 degrees outside!

LOL
Joe

Paul T 11-18-2009 03:31 PM

Set a date and time and I will do what I can to be there too.

msgtg 11-18-2009 09:01 PM

I think the first question we have to answer is are we all going to one central location or do we want to set up several smaller meets?

Do we all drive to Charleston...or Bridgeport...or do we set up small meets in Beckley, Charleston, Parkersburg, Bridgeport, etc?

Once we figure this one out, it'll be easier to throw a dart at the calander for sometime after it starts to warm back up.

Joe

PreciousOne 11-19-2009 08:44 PM

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, etc......and ok!

Dave Sponaugle 11-19-2009 09:49 PM

Well, I would try to smoke several of those up.

What's wrong Joe, don't that King Ranch have a good heater in it?

I plow snow with the drivers side window down, heater on high and the tunes cranked till the bed vibrates.

stroker rus 11-19-2009 09:49 PM

I Love a Parade

stroker rus 11-19-2009 09:51 PM

parade

:-X10I Love a Parade

PreciousOne 11-20-2009 05:07 AM

he REALLY loves a parade~~~~~

I know where Winfield is.......not too far from me.......and y'all may think I am crazy (which I am) but being a transplant from Illinois, I am doing a GREAT job gettin around~~