Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tennessee Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum95/)
-   -   Tennessee Chapter Members Map (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/896613-tennessee-chapter-members-map.html)

Neal 97 250 10-26-2009 02:37 PM

Tennessee Chapter Members Map

I am presently putting together a Google map of all Tn. members with their location based on their personal info.

Here is a link:
FTE Tennessee Chapter Members - Google Maps

If you want on it please let me know. I am going to get to most of us but we have 260 members in the database so as you can tell that will take quite awhile to complete. So after you read this post a reply and I will be sure to get you on there ASAP.

Also if you want me to put your first name on it please give it to me in your reply (I have already done some of those who I know). I can also narrow it down to your actual house location if you like but all I have on here is the city. If you want me to put it on your house feel free to PM me your address. The address will not show up on the map. I will be the only one to have it. It will then self destruct and poof! *#&*%#* it will be gone from me too.

One more thing, If you do not want on the map at all please let me know via reply or PM and I will be sure to not list you on there.

If you have a generic location such as "Grainger County", (ahem!), Let me know your specific location or you may be put anywhere in that vacinity.

This idea was given to me by harleymsn and other Chapter Leaders. harley even sent me a starter map that really helped me get it going. Reps to him please, for the help and idea.

Thanks guys,
Neal

Mathematicus 10-26-2009 05:30 PM

you know where i live, so knock yourself out

jdecker88 10-26-2009 06:59 PM

Is that better fearless leader ? ;)

Great deal my friend that looks awesome!

torkum 10-26-2009 07:08 PM

Looks great Neal, I'm on the map. Thanks!

Neal 97 250 10-26-2009 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by jdecker88 (Post 8075950)
Is that better fearless leader ? ;)

Great deal my friend that looks awesome!

That looks great... You didn't have to change it for me, just let me know where you are. I like ribbing you anyway.

Originally Posted by torkum (Post 8075995)
Looks great Neal, I'm on the map. Thanks!

I hope I got you right and close to where you actually are. You should have been the first on the list. I will work on it more tomorrow. This is going to take some time to get everybody.

Thanks guys, any and all suggestions are welcome.

jdecker88 10-26-2009 08:32 PM

LOL I know I have been meaning to do it for a while. :-p

Originally Posted by Neal 97 250 (Post 8076382)
That looks great... You didn't have to change it for me, just let me know where you are. I like ribbing you anyway.

I hope I got you right and close to where you actually are. You should have been the first on the list. I will work on it more tomorrow. This is going to take some time to get everybody.

Thanks guys, any and all suggestions are welcome.

mexemo 10-27-2009 09:52 AM

map

Cool!! You can put my first (mike)and Indian springs...

Mexe

1999SuperDutyStroke 10-27-2009 10:04 AM

"Good deal Neal"!! Wait a minute doesnt that statement sound a lil bit like the old campaign slogan " I like Ike"!!!!
Sorry guys i am a bit sleep deprivated. Its good to know there are soo many like minded people nearby

harleymsn 10-27-2009 10:06 AM

Neal, if you go back to my original map, you will find that my location on your map is off. If you do both on Sat image and close up you will see the difference.

Neal 97 250 10-27-2009 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by mexemo (Post 8078098)
Cool!! You can put my first (mike)and Indian springs...

Mexe

I made the change to yours. Check it out and see if it good for you. Indian Springs is hard to find.

Originally Posted by harleymsn (Post 8078141)
Neal, if you go back to my original map, you will find that my location on your map is off. If you do both on Sat image and close up you will see the difference.

I will make the change. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Neal 97 250 10-27-2009 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by harleymsn (Post 8078141)

Done, I put it in your front yard. LOL

All of the others are general location because I don't have specific addresses. That and I am not sure I need everybody to see my house. Maybe I am strange but...

If anybody wants theirs more specific let me know. An address will help me place it correctly.

thumper869 10-27-2009 12:29 PM

looks good. close enough to the house that it wouldn't be hard to find it.

KDPate 10-27-2009 12:39 PM

Ypu can put me on the map Neal. Just look in the location....:-wink

Neal 97 250 10-27-2009 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by KDPate (Post 8078606)
Ypu can put me on the map Neal. Just look in the location....:-wink

Dude, I am one step ahead of you. I will add your first name also.

More names added guys, still plugging away...

Robert R 10-27-2009 05:59 PM

You can put me on the map.

My name is Robert I'm in Bristol Tn.