Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   North Carolina Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum88/)
-   -   What happened to the NC forum?? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/882639-what-happened-to-the-nc-forum.html)

schlepprock250 09-06-2009 06:31 PM

What happened to the NC forum??

See above title for issue...lol

MAKO314 09-06-2009 06:52 PM

basicly the same thing that happens every summer, everybody has better things to do. I guess. Ive come by about every day and it just seems dead. maybe it'll pick back up in the fall when the days are a little shorter.:-huh

dustybumpers 09-06-2009 08:33 PM

that would be good. I just bought 19 acres in lumberton, and will be building there, and eventualy moving there. wouldn't want withdraw from not being on the md b/s forum.

06silvercrew 09-06-2009 08:39 PM

I check daily, but not much activity round here. We suck.

cmpd1781 09-06-2009 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by dustybumpers (Post 7907503)

that would be good. I just bought 19 acres in lumberton, and will be building there, and eventualy moving there. wouldn't want withdraw from not being on the md b/s forum.

What's there to do in Maryland but talk smack with your buddies on the computer? :-missingt

Some state chapters are legendary for the volume of the B/S.....What they do is, they transfer what would be discussed on GNAC, or 'The Club', and bring it to the chapter instead.

Not criticizing....I'm just saying......:-drink

schlepprock250 09-06-2009 10:20 PM

What I mean is,there's only three threads going in this chapter including this thread I just started.Just curious...did someone have to do a wipe and reload...LOL

jr32560 09-07-2009 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by cmpd1781 (Post 7907865)
What's there to do in Maryland but talk smack with your buddies on the computer? :-missingt

Some state chapters are legendary for the volume of the B/S.....What they do is, they transfer what would be discussed on GNAC, or 'The Club', and bring it to the chapter instead.

Not criticizing....I'm just saying......:-drink

well on the Maryland chapter b/s , chat, family chat what ever it's called month to month -we do have tech support for members -and it's more like family -if members need help we get together and pitch in and help the others out :)
kinda makes for a more close knit membership ~ most that hang and chat on there are more like family than just Maryland members }>

cmpd1781 09-07-2009 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by jr32560 (Post 7908676)
well on the Maryland chapter b/s , chat, family chat what ever it's called month to month -we do have tech support for members -and it's more like family -if members need help we get together and pitch in and help the others out :)
kinda makes for a more close knit membership ~ most that hang and chat on there are more like family than just Maryland members }>

I only said 'B/S', because dustybumpers was lamenting not being involved in the 'md b/s forum'..............:-drink

Again...I'm not criticizing......:-tap

Frankly, I just happen to spend most of my time in 'The Club'.......Blame it on my love of the 'free-for-all' and political debate........:confused:

MAKO314 09-07-2009 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by jr32560 (Post 7908676)

we could do that here to but all us southern boys no how to fix our own toys:-missingt}> just kidding. seriously we could have gtg to help each other on our rigs but our members are scattered from the mtns to the coast which is what , about a 9 hour ride. we try to get gtgs going and everybody bitches and moans because of the drive so we really need sub-chapters but we need guys to take the reigns in each region. from what I've seen there isn't anybody chomping at the bit to take on the task. I took over this chapter in a far worse state than it is now but we still need more participation.

dustybumpers 09-07-2009 03:55 PM

we have the same problem here, out of almost 500 people, we have 4 to 5 who show up for gtg's. we do have a lot of people who read, and reply to our b/s forum though. come on up for a visit some evening. sometimes funny, sometimes tech, always some on to shoot the breeze with.

jr32560 09-07-2009 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by dustybumpers (Post 7909780)
we have the same problem here, out of almost 500 people, we have 4 to 5 who show up for gtg's. we do have a lot of people who read, and reply to our b/s forum though. come on up for a visit some evening. sometimes funny, sometimes tech, always some on to shoot the breeze with.

guess that last part was directed at me huh? okay I have no life ! }>

jr32560 09-07-2009 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by cmpd1781 (Post 7908728)
I only said 'B/S', because dustybumpers was lamenting not being involved in the 'md b/s forum'..............:-drink

Again...I'm not criticizing......:-tap

Frankly, I just happen to spend most of my time in 'The Club'.......Blame it on my love of the 'free-for-all' and political debate........:confused:

hey no harm or ill feelings here buddy-was just checking and saw it-it's all good :)