Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Colorado Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum81/)
-   -   CO Chat and Other Important B/S (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/860127-co-chat-and-other-important-b-s.html)

glruff 06-16-2009 03:17 PM

CO Chat and Other Important B/S

What's this CO has no general chat thread????

Well it does now:-X25

67nukeford 06-17-2009 10:19 AM

Hmmm.....Kind of quiet in here.....HELLO COLORADO???

tiny1 06-17-2009 12:40 PM

Good afternoon Colorado !!!!!!!!!

I hope that everyone is having a gooday. These BS/chat threads are a good way to meet other people that are here on the site.

So let the BS... I mean chat start flowing :)

Hypoid 06-17-2009 08:21 PM

We all buuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyy! The longest day of the year is close at hand, the high country is starting to open, everyone has cabin fever....Hell, it's spring-time in the Rockies!!!!!!!

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...KEEHILL050.jpg

glruff 06-17-2009 08:24 PM

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colo79Ford 06-17-2009 10:53 PM

I have been so busy racing, and looking for a new job (i quit during a recession hahaha) that i have not had much time to post anything on here.

Whats going on with me??

Just racing out at Bandimere. My girlfriend has managed to win 4 trohpies , runner up ( i beat her and got the win for that event) quarter finals ( i beat her that day too, and went on to win that event) and 2 semi finals. All in her daily driver toyota Camry hahaha.

My racing has been on par for what i wanted this season. 2 event wins, and a 1/4 finals in my 4x4 79 250, now to keep it up and finish in the top 4 for the season so i can go to the division 5 finals!!!!

My 1973 f-100 is a day or 2 away from being a daily driver now... Just need some exhaust gaskets and a grille surround and ittl be set to drive for awhile. I got alot of work done to it today, and hope the engine will hold up for awhile. There were some small oil deposits on the #4 plug, but other than that, it looked pretty good to me.

As always, i intive anyone, and everyone to come out to Bandimere and either watch, or compete in the races!!!!:-bigparty

67nukeford 06-18-2009 07:44 AM

Good Morning Colorado! Seems you guys have been having our weather for the last week, we're usually getting tornadoes this time of year!

tiny1 06-18-2009 08:54 AM

Morning to the CO crew.... hope that you all have a good day

rikfish 06-18-2009 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by 97nukeford (Post 7622777)
Good Morning Colorado! Seems you guys have been having our weather for the last week, we're usually getting tornadoes this time of year!

We'd be more than happy to send them on to you ! ! ! I lived in Missouri for about 12 years, yet have seen many many more funnel clouds here in Colorado. Of course I have lived here since 1981......

Seems to me it is due to both a simple population increase, being more eyes on the sky, and what appears to be an ever changing weather pattern here.

glruff 06-18-2009 07:36 PM

As Al Gore would say, "Global Warming" :)

Hypoid 06-18-2009 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by rikfish
Seems to me it is due to both a simple population increase, being more eyes on the sky, and what appears to be an ever changing weather pattern here.

One of my managers made a comment this week: After putting down the newspaper with all the tornado/funnel cloud pictures he said "some dumb SOB is going to get themselves killed trying to take a tornado picture."

I agreed with him right away, but I didn't tell him about the stupid stuff people video to be a youtube hit. But, yeah, I can see it happening.

rikfish 06-19-2009 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Hypoid (Post 7625069)
One of my managers made a comment this week: After putting down the newspaper with all the tornado/funnel cloud pictures he said "some dumb SOB is going to get themselves killed trying to take a tornado picture."

I agreed with him right away, but I didn't tell him about the stupid stuff people video to be a youtube hit. But, yeah, I can see it happening.

This will happen soon, and I figure it is simply natures way of thinning the herds, especially the dumb ones! (Darwin Award time)

Hypoid 06-20-2009 12:28 PM

Happy Father's day weekend to all you old geezers!

Colo79Ford 06-24-2009 11:19 AM

Ford Fest is coming up on the 28th at Bandimere, thats this sunday. Check out their website www.bandimere.com (hope i can link that one, lol) for more information. The event is usually mustangs mustangs and some mustangs. Would be good to see some trucks there.

67nukeford 06-24-2009 12:35 PM

Good afternoon Colorado.