Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wyoming Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum214/)
-   -   Official Wyoming June BS thread- Let the jabbering begin!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/855911-official-wyoming-june-bs-thread-let-the-jabbering-begin.html)

mwvdub 06-12-2009 10:54 AM

thanks george

glruff 06-12-2009 11:01 AM

Your welkum! :)

Orin Martin 06-12-2009 11:26 AM

Good morning Seatle Wyoming, I have just gotten on as got back here very late last night and started my day late.

8 p.m. last eve Elsie Marie, a girl weighing 7 pounds, 7 onces being 20 inches long was born. Mother and baby are doing fine.

You have heard me rant and rave about doctors and how much I dislike them however I should take a moment to point out that after my daughter spent all day in labor with the pain getting worse it was determined last night that the baby should be taken by c-section whereupon it was determined that the cord was wrapped around the baby's neck 4 times. I' am impressed and the baby was very lucky.

swann79 06-12-2009 01:14 PM

Glad to hear all ended up well, Orin... congrats grandpa!

mwvdub 06-12-2009 01:58 PM

Glad to hear that it all worked out Orin. My sister had a similar situation. The doctor waited around for hours and then decided on a c-section after he got impatient.

Orin Martin 06-12-2009 06:55 PM

Good afternoon Miles, and Scott, Thank you as for me while I have been on the phone and computer with family and friends today I took a short while and a much needed nap after which I became somewhat reflective. I very happy with the way every thing turned out last night and am learning to be a little less ornery about things at times. I keep thinking that I kindof know every thing once in a while which I don't but am very glad that someone that knew decided something was wrong and started into this with a different dirrection. Looking back I could or at least I think I can see the signs where there was problems earlier in the day. I would say my daughter and grandaughter were very lucky.

BIGKEN 06-13-2009 07:14 AM

Good morning Wyoming...welcome to the weekend!!!

And...Welcome to the world Elsie Marie!!! Congrats to Orin and his daughter!!!

BIGKEN 06-15-2009 04:39 PM

HMMMMMMMM...Apparently I hit the wrong switch and shut down the Wyoming B/S Thread when I visited on Saturday. Sorry guys...please forgive me!!!

I hereby declare the thread re-opened...let the B/S resume flying!!! :-X10

swann79 06-15-2009 07:05 PM

I ran out of BS... could someone please give me some more? :confused:

mwvdub 06-15-2009 10:49 PM

Middle of the month is always the busiest for me and today was no exception. Not much time for BS today. I got the 514 assembled on saturday and set in the truck on sunday. I got a little burnt out with it and visited some friends projects. Then on the way back to Cheyenne I swerved around a few tornadoes and 4 1/4" hail.

Midwest Dually 06-16-2009 02:41 AM

Yeah? Didnt know we had tornado's going on.. Of course I have been outside too much to watch TV or listen to the radio to whats going on! LOL! I was out working the horses today, and watched a real nice dark set of clouds start to swirl a little overhead.. Got a little concerned, but then the hail distracted me as I got beened right between the eyes! LOL!

BIGKEN 06-16-2009 07:24 AM

Morning Wyoming...wow...4 1/4 inch hail!!! :eek: I've never seen it that big before!!! A town in Joisey was plowing hail yesterday...but...it was only penny sized!!! Hope everyone s OK!!!

67nukeford 06-16-2009 08:04 AM

Good Morning Wyoming, and you also Big K! Looks like summer is FINALLY going to arrive this week!

mwvdub 06-16-2009 08:59 AM

I agree Pat. Looks like it might make 80 today.

I think the really big hail was in a pretty low population area so the damage is minimal.

67nukeford 06-16-2009 09:14 AM

Did you see what it did in New Jersey? They were SHOVELING the hail! That's nuts!