Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Louisiana Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum148/)
-   -   June BS, Lets Talk About It (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/855898-june-bs-lets-talk-about-it.html)

Tangi Cowboy 06-09-2009 05:44 PM

Well folks, the Saturday GTG did't turn out exactly like I was hoping it would, but what the heck, I know Kentwood is a little remote for a lot of folks, and summertime is busy for everyone, so let's think about the future, and don't dwell on the past. Mark, I know you and Sal are over in Slidell, along with another couple of other members, I don't know their names, but maybe you could suggest a a place and time where some of the local guys could meet up, I'll be glad to come over to meet up with y'all :-drink and Tercisil you are in the Baton Rouge area, maybe you could do the same, and I'll come over there, Sarah, New Orleans, is your stomping grounds, think of a time and place, for a little GTG in your area and I'll come down, same thing for you Lake Charles and Lafayette folks, and let's don't forget Alexandria, and Sherveport, pick a time and place, post it, and let's try to get our Louisiana chapter rolling.
Jimmy Dean where are you hanging out for the summer??, Pick a place and time let's PARTY:-bigparty

BIGKEN 06-09-2009 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Tangi Cowboy (Post 7590691)
Good Morning Big Ken, & Louisiana, Happy Tuesday to y'all, Ken, there is lot's more pic's, but these are the most symbolic of FTE participation. "LOL":confused:

Are you referring to the trash can and cooler pic by any chance??? :-X05

"A" for effort Johnny...something to build on!!!

Tangi Cowboy 06-09-2009 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by BIGKEN (Post 7592505)
Are you referring to the trash can and cooler pic by any chance??? :-X05

"A" for effort Johnny...something to build on!!!

That's pretty good Ken, there will be another party, another day:-drink

rbloodhound 06-09-2009 08:33 PM

One day I won't have to work so much. Then we can do something in Vidalia.

Tangi Cowboy 06-10-2009 05:43 AM

Good Morning Louisiana, Happy Hump Day, may everything go your way today, and "Ken", good morning to you also!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGKEN 06-10-2009 07:33 AM

Morning Johnny...Louisiana...and distinguished visitors to your great state...it's a great day to be above ground!!!

rbloodhound 06-10-2009 11:42 AM

Morning everyone

Tangi Cowboy 06-10-2009 11:49 AM

Good Morning Robert, How are you today???????

Tangi Cowboy 06-10-2009 06:05 PM

Good evening Louisiana, how is everyone tonight:-huh I hope everyone is thinking about where we can have a GTG in your territory, it doesn' have to be at anyones house, just pick a public spot, (Cafe, Bar, :-drink Coffee Shop) post the idea and we will go from there.

rbloodhound 06-10-2009 08:49 PM

I am fine. Looks like I will be home untill Sunday. This is the longest that I have been home since January. We start a new job August 1. It will last 6 weeks to 2 months. After that I will have some time off. We can plan something then for the Vidalia area. I have lots of friends around here with Super Duty trucks. One is a FTE member just doesn't get on much. If nothing else we can do tamalies and Nock Me Naked Margarties @ Fat Mammas. After that we can find some where to hang out.

Tangi Cowboy 06-11-2009 08:09 AM

Hey Robert, that sounds like a great idea, I love Fat Mamas, heven't been since they moved it down the hill, but I'm looking forward to it, set it up and we will come:-drinkGood Morning Louisiana, Happy Thursday, weekend coming up, let it all hang out !!!

Tangi Cowboy 06-11-2009 04:34 PM

Good afternoon Louisiana, is it still Thursday:-huh, what's happening out in the real world?????????:-partybud

BIGKEN 06-12-2009 07:12 AM

Morning Louisiana...Happy Friday!!!

Tangi Cowboy 06-12-2009 08:24 AM

Good Morning Big Ken, and good morning Louisiana, as Ken said it's FRIDAY,:-partybud:-yeahrigh Get ready for the "WEEKEND":-drink8D:-X0A6

rbloodhound 06-12-2009 09:26 AM

Shoot the weekend is here already.